Blackshot [G]arena
Thank you for login in (: please keep the forum active
Blackshot [G]arena

Chit chat with other blackshot player, share tips and strategies !

You are not connected. Please login or register

MapleSEA Big Bang patch

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MapleSEA Big Bang patch on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:22 pm

Around last month , i had compiled a simple post of the upcoming big bang patch .

Basically Big Bang patch is the biggest patch ever and it's a revamp of the whole MapleStory , it had arrive in GMS a few days ago and KMST long time ago . Many MSEA player are still wondering when it is coming . According to various rumours , i've heard one from Asiasoft's forum about a regular member saying that it's around June , however my friend said it's February . Tsk , we still dnt know . The purpose of this patch is to completely revamp MapleStory , rebalance jobs and add new class , the Resistance which has Wild Hunter , Mechanic and Battle Mage . Maps will be changed , underdogs classes will be improved , imba classes will be downgraded . One of the shocking changes is "genesis liked" skill will have a cooldown . FYI , genesis light skill refers to Blizzard , Sudden Raid and other imba skills . One of the change that made the players day are the exp range between a level to another will be decrease at a very much amount . Great . 

More info here (and much more organised): www.zstarrazer-bootes.blogspot.com 

Happy Mapling !

And yeahh hacking xD 

View user profile http://blackshotarena.forumclan.com

2 Re: MapleSEA Big Bang patch on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 pm

GM_Micro

WOW u mean battlemage and other jobs will be launched?

NOBODY IS PERFECT,I AM NOBODY
View user profile

3 Re: MapleSEA Big Bang patch on Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:47 pm

Yeap , but MSEA had to take note that it may not add not all features , maybe take out some . Nobody knows .

View user profile http://blackshotarena.forumclan.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum